2nd Research Paper Competition
The Registrations for this Competition are now Closed.
The Last Date for Registrations for this Competition was 26/05/2021.
Those Candidates who have registered yourselves with us, kindly submit your manuscripts to on - https://intbusinesslaw.com/submissions/
The Last Date for Submissions of the Manuscripts is - 31/05/2020
Details for the Competition
The International Journal for Business Law Studies is inviting Research Papers for its Volume 1 Issue II. The submissions for this Issue will be drawn in the form of entries to the second research paper competition. All the manuscripts shall undergo the editorial and review process as preset by us. The top 2 manuscripts shall be awarded various prizes as described below.
Please note: Entry to this competition i.e., submission of the manuscripts is free of cost. This journal will not charge any fee whatsoever for any aspect or stage of this competition.
- The last date of Registration for this competition is 26th May, 2021.
- Registration for this competition is mandatory for submission of the Manuscript.
- Registration for this competition is free of cost. The participant just needs to fill up the form given above.
- The last date for Submission of Manuscripts is – 31st May, 2021.
- To access the guidelines for the manuscripts or to submit the manuscript – click here.
- There will be “Best Paper” and a “Runners-up” awards for this competition.
- The author(s) of the “Best Paper” of this competition shall be awarded –
- A cash prize of INR 1500/-
- A certificate of merit.
- A mentor shall also be allotted from the board of mentors under the Mentorship Board Initiative started by the International Journal for Business Law Studies. The details regarding this shall be directly conveyed to the winner(s) (subject to applicable terms and conditions).
- The Author(s) of the “Runner-up” paper shall be awarded –
- A cash prize of INR 900/-
- A certificate of runners-up.
- All the manuscripts, which clear our marking and review criterions, shall be published in Volume I Issue II of the International Journal for Business Law Studies.
- The authors for all the published manuscripts (including the best paper and the runners-up) shall receive a certificate of publication.
- Participation certificates shall be provided to all the authors who will send their manuscripts